Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Me again

OK, this starving artist thing officially sucks!! Laid off at work, car repossessed. I'd say my week couldn't get any worse, but then it probably would. You'd think okay, now she has time to draw and paint, but between trying to figure out how to get my kids where they need to be and looking for a job, there seems to be no free time.

On a positive note, I have been asked to join a senior volley ball team..Woo-who . I love volleyball. I just have to figure out how to get to the practices and games....Any seniors (50+) out there reading this, check into senior games in your area and get involved. According to what I am learning in my Gerontology class staying active and continually learning helps to keep mind and body young and dementia free.

Stay young and I hope you are having a better week than I am.

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment