Friday, October 26, 2012

It's Friday, woo hoo...For some reason all morning the song lyrics "Time keeps on slippin, slippin, into the future" keeps running through my mind. Time is such a relative thing. When I was a teenager I thought it would never pass and now it seems to fly by. No mater how much I do or all the things I try to squeeze into a day there just never seems to be enough time. But no one can say I'm not making the most of the time I have. work, school, gym and volleyball. Just gotta find time for some creativity. It's been calling to me lately.
Maybe I will start a new drawing this week or finish a quilt I've got already started, but not finished or maybe I'll make a few pieces of jewelery. Decisions, decisions.....

Time.........keeps on slippin......






Make the most of the time you have....
Til later,
CK

No comments:

Post a Comment