Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Technology advise

We have become so dependent on technology that when the server at work went down it brought the company to a crashing halt. This company ran for twenty years without technology. There are ways to do everything needed without a computer program. There are many things done in a company that does not take the computer. I had to remind everyone here that they could work on those things while waiting on the computer to be fixed.

It's great to learn and use technology, but we need to remember how to do things the old fashioned way too. I think this apples to many things in our lives. Think how this applies to you and take steps to learn the old ways, so that you are not useless when and if your technology crashes.

Okay that is my advise for the week.

 That being said......I LOVE my web design class. I really enjoy writing code and seeing pictures, colors, words appear right where I told them to be.  If anyone knows of someone looking to have their web site upgraded or a new one created, give them my name and email.

Love to all
CK


1 comment:

  1. "Ours are the old ways"
    --Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North

    ReplyDelete