Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hi all, I'm back from vacation and catching up my blogg. I've added some new pieces. My midterm has been added. It is one of my favorites so far. I appreciate all of you who have linked my blogg and passed it on. So far no one has told me to stop drawing so will struggle on. I have added an abstract page. I personally don't see the point in abstracts, but it was an assignment and I may not have put my whole heart into it as I was trying to get ready to leave for Vegas when he assigned them and I had to stay up til they were finished so that I would not have to take them with me. I had these horrible visions of sitting in my room drawing instead of being out giving my money to the one armed bandit. Anyway they are here for your enjoyment or disgust.

Take care, Love to all
CK

No comments:

Post a Comment