Thursday, April 19, 2012

More about the self portrait

Hi All,

So I've finished my self protrait. An exploration into my looks that I wish never to take again. I get finished with it and am standing back looking at it thinking it makes me look fat, need to loose some weight...those kinds of things when Alex (my son) walks by, glances at it, says "Good Job Mom....looks kind a like you, but your face is much fatter than that." He continues on his way and I feel like smacking him.....teenagers, I totally understand why some animals eat their young.

Anybody who wants to see what I look like, according to me and not my kids, check it out on the charcoals page.

Have a great day, I know I will now that I don't have to stare at myself in the mirror any longer. I will go back to my quick glance in the mornings and be totally happy with that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment