Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer bread begins

Good Morning,

Nothing new to put on this site today. My class if finished and I already miss it. Will start a new drawing tonight. If anyone has a special request of what they would like to see drawn, just respond to this post with a comment and I will see what I can come up with. If anyone would like a picture similar to the one of Alex as small child and then as he is now, I would like the challenge of drawing more portraits, so just let me know and we can work it out.Also if anyone would like a portrait of themselves as a gift for a family member, or just cause they would like one, I would love to accept the challenge.

I am traveling to the Fresno CA area for the memorial day weekend, so doubt there will be any posts, but it is possible there will be. Be sure to check back and check out the fun we plan on having.

Take Care!!
CK


No comments:

Post a Comment