Monday, May 7, 2012

New drawings-coming soon

Hi Everybody,
So some of you have contacted me on facebook to tell me that you have looked at my blog, but it wouldn't let you make a comment. I don't know why that is, but I thank you for trying. Nicholas your comment did make it through to me. Thanks everybody. It makes it a little nicer if I know I am not just writing to myself. I have been working on a couple of projects at once and will be getting a new drawing posted soon. The semester is coming to a close so will be busy with the final project so may go a few days without posting anything. I finished a group project this weekend, will post after I get it together with the other three parts to take the picture. Four of us got together and drew a drawing that when placed together should look like one large drawing.....will see how it works out.
Have a great day!!
CK

No comments:

Post a Comment